The website is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and partner organisations under the Collaborate Business Growth Scheme.
The Leicestershire Textiles Hub website intends to:
• Create an online presence for manufacturers and brands
• Develop the supply chain and link buyers with manufacturers
• Improve the image of the sector
• Provide information about Leicester and Leicestershire’s textiles sector
• Profile the support available to businesses
• Link to recruitment opportunities including apprenticeships, traineeships and work experience
• Link to relevant courses and details of local education and training providers
Support via the Collaborate Business Growth scheme can only be accessed by small to medium size enterprises (SME) as defined by the European Commission – you can read guidance of what constitutes an SME here.
If your business operates from Leicester/Leicestershire and you would like to be part of the Leicestershire Textiles Hub listing, you must register either as a manufacturer and/or brand by continue completing this form: